Monday, September 9, 2013

about me

                                                             
            
       
          My name is Rubi Ortiz and I am currently a senior at Orange glen high school people usually spell my name with a y but my name actually is with an I other than that I'm 18 years old I like to spend time with family.I'm  really into soccer and volleyball so I go out to the park spend time playing soccer and sometimes volleyball but I prefer playing soccer more. My goals are to Graduate from high Orange Glen High School and then go to college at Fidom. Fidom is a fashion designing school and I would like to learn more about  designing and how to create my own brand. However I like dancing and enjoy classical music like ballroom disco, jazz , salsa and other type of music. I think when I was smaller I loved to dance and let other people see me dance that's what I really enjoyed about dancing. I'm a family person I like to spend time with my family and play games or watch movies all together and just really enjoy every minute with each other. I'm a phone addict because I use my phone for pretty much everything and I like to take it every where with me.                   

No comments:

Post a Comment